Hours: Dawn to 10pm
Open May 25, 2017 thru September 10, 2017
Regulations For Use of Public Pools
Any person having an infectious or communicable disease is prohibited from using a public pool
Persons having open blisters, cuts, etc., are advised not to use the pool
Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose or discharging bodily wastes in the pool is strictly prohibited
Running, boisterous or rough play or excessive noise is forbidden in the pool area, showers or dressing rooms
Common towels, combs, brushes and drinking cups are prohibited
Private swim suits and towels should be cleaned and dried after each use
No person may take food and drink inside the pool enclosure. ( We allow food and drink – preferably no glass containers – with the expectation that all containers, wrappers, and food remnants will be appropriately placed in the trash containers.)
Dogs and other animals are not allowed in the pool area
All children (under age 14) and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult supervisor
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE TO, OR EJECT FROM THE POOL PREMISES, ANY PERSONS FAILING TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
- The pool is for the exclusive use of Eagle Crest and Raven Crest residents and their invited guests.
- Please remember to clean up after yourselves and your children and respect all pool property.
- For safety reasons, no bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, or motorized vehicles are to be within the fenced pool area. A bike rack is located outside the fence for your convenience.
- Only objects designed for recreational use in water activities are to be taken into the pool. Items such as furniture, sports equipment, large containers, or any other objects that could potentially present a safety hazard, are never to be taken into the pool.
- Pool hours are from dawn until 10:00pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors in the homes immediately surrounding the pool when using in the early morning, or after 8:00pm and keep noise to a minimum.
- Children under age 14 must have adult supervision when at the pool. Parents are responsible for ensuring their children are accompanied by an adult 18 years or older while at the pool.
- Smoking is prohibited in the pool area, pool parking lot, and surrounding grounds.
- NO DIVING signs are posted for safety and should be strictly observed